Next trip is September 12th from the Marina in Point Pleasant, NJ
easy access and parking the first marina from the route 35 bridge in Point, Behind Spikes Fish Market
Trip time is 4pm
boarding the boat at 3:30pm
yes we now limit the huge boats capacity to 50 people so book your trip early.
We see whales on over 95% of our trips since 2018
PLENTY OF ROOM ON OUR HUGE 2 LEVEL BOAT, social distancing rules in affect, plenty of hand sanitizer on board!, very clean big boat!
We go to where the whales are! Whale sightings guaranteed. We usually sail from the Belmar Marina and go along the coast towards Sandy Hook, with New York City in the background.
Choose your trip date from the drop down below.
Any questions? Call us! 732.451.6003
Belmar Marina boat area is near the big bridge. 905 Rt. 35 Belmar
Some info about our Jersey Shore Whale Watch:
- Bring your own food, beer, wine, water
- Boats sell soda, water, and snacks
- Boat holds 100 people and has 2 levels
95% success rate in 2018 and 2019
- The whale watch is guided by Danielle Brown, a whale expert from Rutgers
- Boat is air conditioned
- Biggest and best whale watching boat in the area!
Book here online and meet us at the boat. It's that simple!
- Boarding time is 30 mins prior to departure
- Boat is located in the Belmar Marina: 905 Rt. 35 Belmar.
- Reservations can be emailed, we have list of all of the names
Any questions? Call 732.451.6003 .
- We don't go in rough seas!
- Yes, you can change your date!
- Birthday party and special event trips are fine!
- You can also charter the whole boat if you wish, give us a date and we will make it happen!