Q. Hi, we're about to buy a few of your prints but would like to see the frames they come in or how they're mounted, could you send us a photo of them?
The image on the right is the standard mounting that is most popular and least expensive. The image on the left is the double frame. The color I prefer is walnut on the double frame and it also comes in black. Both choices come ready to hang right out of the box, and all mounting hardware is attached to the back of the frame by us. Please call if you need further clarification or any additional questions.
Q. Bill, Where can I view some of your artwork in person?
A. You can call me and schedule an appointment to stop by my home gallery. Phone is 732.451.6003. You Can also see some of my prints at the following locations.
- Woody's Grill in Tinton Falls has 5 huge prints some as large as 8 feet long, its a beautiful restaurant great food.
- Brick Ear Nose & Throat- Jack Martin BLVD, Brick NJ. Has over 25 large canvas prints on the walls of the waiting area and throughout the office.
- Belmar Paint and Decorating 6th ave. & Main Street. In Belmar.
- Wildflowers Florist & Giftshop on Belmar Blvd In Wall NJ
- Waves On Main Restaurant 10th ave & Main Street in Belmar -
- Beach Haus Brewery 8th ave & Main St. Belmar NJ has just a couple of my prints upstairs in the Tap Room, great craft beers! (Installation open to the public)
- Freehold YMCA - East Freehold Rd. Freehold NJ has over 20 large size canvas prints on their walls.