25 trips in 2019 so far, We have seen whales on 23 trips!
New for 2020 We will also have trips from the Point Pleasant and Atlantic Highlands Marinas!
Boarding is easier if you pay in advance but you can pay at the boat also.
Buy tickets now We will email you confirmation all you need to get on the boat is your reservation name,
We go to where the whales are! Whale sightings guaranteed. We usually sail from the Belmar Marina and go along the coast towards Sandy Hook, with New York City in the background.
Choose your trip date from the drop down below.
Any questions? Call us! 732.451.6003
Belmar Marina boat area is near the big bridge. 905 Rt. 35 Belmar
Some info about our Jersey Shore Whale Watch:
- Bring your own food, beer, wine, water
- Boats sell soda, water, and snacks
- Boat holds 100 people and has 2 levels
95% success rate in 2018 and 2019
- The whale watch is guided by Danielle Brown, a whale expert from Rutgers
- Boat is air conditioned
- Biggest and best whale watching boat in the area!
Book here online and meet us at the boat. It's that simple!
- Boarding time is 30 mins prior to departure
- Boat is located in the Belmar Marina: 905 Rt. 35 Belmar.
- Reservations can be emailed, we have list of all of the names
Any questions? Call 732.451.6003 .
- We don't go in rough seas!
- Yes, you can change your date!
- Birthday party and special event trips are fine!
- You can also charter the whole boat if you wish, give us a date and we will make it happen!